~~ Talwar Sons ~~
Your investment is valuable; let your care be priceless.
Talwar Sons Jewelers is another name of faith and trust.
Successfully following in his ancestor’s efforts of building the foundation of a jewellery empire, Mr. Anil Talwar, is the sixth generation in this jewellery trade and is shaping up the empire beautifully with a vast knowledge of future fashion jewellery.. He has combined the youthful, entrepreneurial spirit of Talwar Sons Jewelers with a clear vision of how to bring outstanding quality, service and value to their customers. Reaching beyond the horizon, Mr Anil Talwar is exporting a very fine range of diamond jewellery to some of the known names in jewellery business all over the United States of America & Canada.
Located in the heart of the city beautiful sector 22,Talwar Sons Jewelers caters to all types of Gold and Diamond jewellery crafted by fine craftsmen from all over India getting the best of Indian culture from all corners of the country. Talwar Sons combines a unique formula of upscale quality merchandise at a wonderful price with superior customer service to create the ultimate jewelry shopping experience.
We look forward to serving you as "Your Family Jeweler for Over 100 Years."
CARE FOR THE GLITTER OF GOLD !!
At Talwar sons, we have always believed in selling the best to our customers. Our 22ct gold ornaments stamped 916 conforms to strict international Hallmarking standards while our certification protects the customers against the victimization of poor gold quality and impurity.
Cleaning your gold jewellery
Gold will gather a film up of oils from lotions, powders, soaps, and natural skin oils which take away its beauty from it. Chemicals in the air can slightly oxidize the gold depending on the karat grade used. A little time and effort on your part will keep your jewelry looking new like the day you first wore it. We've listed four ways to clean your gold jewelry.
Using harsh chemicals to clean gold will reduce its luster so use any mild liquid detergent found in your home (such as dishwashing soap) with warm water in a bowl. Dip the jewelry pieces for a minute and brush the pieces with a toothbrush, gently while they are in the bowl. Then transfer them to a wire tea strainer and rinse under warm running water. Pat dry with a soft, lint-free cloth. Once in a while gold jewellery can be dipped in boiling water with a pinch of soda to renew its shine.
Storing the gold jewellery
When you are not wearing your gold jewelry, they still require proper storage. Keep your precious pieces in a fabric-lined jewel case, or a box with compartments or dividers. If you can not separate your jewelry in your jewelry box, wrap each piece individually in tissue paper or place in small plastic pouches separately as gold pieces will rub together and wear off. You must remove gold jewellery before swimming as chlorine erodes soft metal.
CARE FOR THE DAZZLE OF DIAMONDS !!
Buying a diamond, treasuring it and passing it on to next generations is one of the deepest investments you shall make. We, at Talwar sons understand your desires to buy the best while expressing the most. We provide the trust to our customers by giving them the DTC (The Diamond Trading Company Ltd) stamped diamonds which is recognized internationally and is involved in the life of a diamond, from the moments it’s discovered in the earth.
Before spending plenty of money on diamond jewellery, do spend a few moments to know how to care for those precious chiseled pieces.
How to care for diamond jewellery?
- Keep every piece of diamond jewellery separately in a box lined with velvet. This will protect it from dirt.
- If you want to keep more than one jewellery item in a box, wrap smaller pieces in tissue paper to guard against scratches.
- Handle your diamonds sparingly as your finger provides enough oil from your skin to alter the way your diamond looks.
- To clean - Soak your diamond jewellery in a warm solution of a mild liquid detergent and water.
- Use a soft brush, if necessary to remove dirt.
- Swish it around in the solution. Then rinse it thoroughly in warm water. Dry it with a lint free cloth.
Alternately you can also soak your jewellery in a solution of half ammonia and half cold water for about 30 minutes. Use only a soft bristled brush to clean it.
Be careful not to place diamond jewellery with gold jewellery in boxes as the sharp edges of the diamonds will scratch the gold and both will lose their luster.
CARE FOR THE PERFECTION OF PLATINUM !!
For the woman of today, wearing the precious Platinum symbolizes her inner beauty, her elegance and resilience portraying her as an epitome of purity. Due to its brilliant white luster. Platinum helps to reflect the true radiance of diamonds which simply glitter embedded in its bodice. Certified under PGI (Platinum Guild International), Platinum reaches out to various customers who want to buy the best Platinum jewellery yet be guaranteed about their authenticity. . Investing in platinum jewelry is like purchasing anything else of higher quality, you simply get more for your money when you buy platinum because it will wear better, last longer and requires less service. We at Talwar sons, give you this assurance of each Platinum purchase you make thus building the faith in each other Caring for Your Platinum Jewelry
- Store platinum jewelry separate from other jewelry items so that they do not scratch or get scratched by your other jewelry items.
- Clean platinum in the same way you clean other fine jewelry - using a pre-packaged jewelry cleaner or by soaking it in a mild solution of 50% ammonia and 50% warm water and then gently rubbing it with a soft cloth. Note that harsh chemicals such as ammonia should not be used on gemstones other than diamonds because it may damage them - consult a jewelry professional in-person for specific guidance in this matter as it applies to specific jewelry items.
- Have your platinum jewelry polished and cleaned by a qualified jeweler twice a year and more often if scratches appear. Remember that all metal can be scratched, however with platinum the metal has merely been displaced.
- Be aware that over time platinum develops a natural patina that many people prefer over the "just polished" appearance of platinum. When this happens to your platinum jewelry you may take it to a qualified jeweler and have the item polished for that "high gloss" look or simply ask them not to remove the patina if that is your preference.
- Do not wear your platinum or other fine jewelry when doing household jobs or any manual labor. Jewelry is designed to be decorative, not indestructible.
- Do not wear your platinum or other fine jewelry when working with bleach or other harsh chemicals. Although the chemicals may not affect the platinum, they may discolor diamonds and other gemstones and can cause an allergic reaction with your skin if trapped between the ring and your finger.